A: HPMC is widely used in construction materials, coatings, synthetic resins, ceramics, medicine, food, textiles, agriculture, cosmetics, tobacco and other industries. HPMC can be divided into: building, food and pharmaceutical. At present, most of the domestically produced buildings are of the architectural grade. In the construction grade, the amount of putty powder is very large, about 90% is used for making putty powder, and the rest is used as cement mortar and glue.
1. Construction industry: As a water retaining agent and retarder for cement mortar, the mortar has pumpability. In the plaster, gypsum, putty powder or other building materials as a binder, improve the spreadability and extend the operation time. Used as a paste tile, marble, plastic decoration, paste enhancer, can also reduce the amount of cement. The water retention of HPMC enables the slurry to not crack too quickly after application, and enhances the strength after hardening.
2. Ceramic manufacturing: widely used as a binder in the manufacture of ceramic products.
3. Coating industry: as a thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in the coating industry, it has good compatibility in water or organic solvent. As a paint stripper.
4. Ink printing: As a thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in the ink industry, it has good compatibility in water or organic solvent.
5. Plastic: used as a mold release agent, softener, lubricant, etc.
6. Polyvinyl chloride: As a dispersant in the production of polyvinyl chloride, it is the main auxiliary agent for the preparation of PVC by suspension polymerization.
7. Others: This product is also widely used in leather, paper products, fruit and vegetable preservation and textile industry.
8. Pharmaceutical industry: coating materials; membrane materials; rate-controlled polymer materials for sustained-release preparations; stabilizers; suspending agents; tablet adhesives;
1. Cement mortar: Improve the dispersibility of cement-sand, greatly improve the plasticity and water retention of the mortar, and have an effect on preventing cracks, which can enhance the strength of the cement.
2. Tile cement: Improve the plasticity and water retention of the pressed tile mortar, improve the bonding force of the tile, and prevent the powder.
3, asbestos and other refractory coating: as a suspension agent, fluidity improver, but also improve the adhesion to the substrate.
4, gypsum coagulation slurry: improve water retention and processability, improve the adhesion to the substrate.
5. Joint cement: added to the joint cement for gypsum board to improve fluidity and water retention.
6. Latex putty: Improve the fluidity and water retention of putty based on resin latex.
7. Stucco: As a paste instead of natural material, it can improve water retention and improve the bonding force with the substrate.
8. Coating: As a plasticizer for latex paint, it has an effect on improving the handling properties and fluidity of paints and putty powder.
9. Spray coating: It has good effect on preventing the cement or latex coating from sinking and improving the fluidity and spray pattern.
10. Cement and gypsum secondary products: used as an extrusion molding binder for hydraulic materials such as cement-asbestos, which improves fluidity and provides uniform molded articles.
11. Fiber wall: It is effective as a binder for sand walls due to its anti-enzyme and antibacterial action.
12. Others: It can be used as a bubble retaining agent (PC version) which acts as a thin clay mortar and a mud hydraulic operator.
1. Polymerization of vinyl chloride and vinylidene: As a suspension stabilizer for polymerization, a dispersant can be used in combination with vinyl alcohol (PVA) hydroxypropyl cellulose (HPC) to control the distribution of particles and particles.
2. Adhesive: As a bonding agent for wallpaper, instead of starch, it can usually be used together with vinyl acetate latex paint.
3, pesticide: added to pesticides, herbicides, can improve the adhesion effect when spraying.
4. Latex: An emulsion stabilizer for improving asphalt latex and a thickener for styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR) latex.
5. Binder: As a molding adhesive for pencils and crayons.
1. Shampoo: Improve the viscosity of shampoo, detergent, detergent and the stability of bubbles.
2. Toothpaste: Improve the fluidity of toothpaste.
1. Canned citrus: Prevents whitening and deterioration due to decomposition of citrus in storage.
2, cold food fruit products: added to the sherbet, ice, etc., to make the taste better.
3. Sauce: As an emulsion stabilizer or thickener for sauces and ketchup.
4, cold water coating glazing: used for frozen fish storage, can prevent discoloration, quality degradation, coated with methyl cellulose or hydroxypropyl methylcellulose aqueous solution, and then frozen on the ice layer.
5. Adhesives for tablets: As a molding adhesive for tablets and granules, the adhesion "crash at the same time" (dissolving rapidly and dispersing when taken) is good.
1. Coating: A solution or an aqueous solution of a coating agent is prepared as an organic solvent, and in particular, the prepared granules are spray-coated.
2, slow down the agent: 2-3 grams per day, each time 1-2G feeding amount, in 4-5 days to show the effect.
3. Eye drops: Since the osmotic pressure of the aqueous solution of methyl cellulose is the same as that of tears, it is less irritating to the eyes, and is added as an lubricant for contact with the lens of the eyeball.
4. Jelly agent: used as a base for jelly-like external use or ointment.
5, impregnating drugs: as a thickener, water retention agent.
1. Electronic material: As a ceramic electric closet, the binder of the ferrite bauxite magnet can be used together with 1.2-propanediol.
2, glaze: used as a ceramic glaze and with enamel, can improve the bonding and processing.
3, refractory mortar: added to refractory brick mortar or cast furnace material, can improve plasticity and water retention.
1. Fiber: used as a printing paste for pigments, boron forest dyes, salt-based dyes, textile dyes, and in combination with thermosetting resins in corrugated processing of kapok.
2, paper: used for carbon paper and oil resistant processing of carbon paper.
3, leather: used as the final lubrication or disposable cement.
4, water-based ink: added to water-based ink, ink, as a thickener, film-forming agent.
5. Tobacco: As a binder for recycled tobacco.